1000minds for consulting
1000minds is available for consultants and consulting firms, leveraging their domain expertise, to work with their own clients to solve important decision problems.
- Decision-making – make decisions involving multiple criteria efficiently, fairly and transparently.
- Prioritization – prioritize alternatives and people in a consistent way that’s easily communicated.
- Value for money – compare the value for money of alternatives (e.g. projects, investments) and allocate resources.
- Conjoint analysis – discover what matters to people when making choices involving trade-offs.
- Group decision-making – include as many participants as you like, potentially 1000s.
1000minds is useful in a very wide range of business applications – as well as government, nonprofit, health, and academic applications.
Scientifically valid and user-friendly
1000minds is patented, award-winning, backed by peer-reviewed publications and easy to use from anywhere with Internet access.
We have customizable processes for group decision-making for 10s or 100s – potentially many 1000s! – of people to participate in, depending on what you want to do.
Benefits for your clients
Decision-making and prioritization that is:
- Fast and scalable
- Incrementally improvable
Benefits for consulting firms
- Create extra (billable) value for clients
- Initiate new business
- Reduce your cost of delivery
- Mitigate risk via defensible methods
- Expand your toolkit and services offered
- Engage with senior decision-makers
- Leverage off 1000minds’ expertise
- Share in 1000minds license fees (on top of yours)
Interested in 1000minds for consulting?
Please contact us.