1000minds is available for consulting firms, leveraging their domain expertise, to work with their own clients to solve important decision problems.
- Decision-making – make decisions involving multiple criteria efficiently, fairly and transparently.
- Prioritization – prioritize alternatives and people in a consistent way that’s easily communicated.
- Value for money – compare the value for money of alternatives (e.g. projects, investments) and allocate resources.
- Conjoint analysis – discover what matters to people when making choices involving trade-offs.
- Group decision-making – include as many participants as you like, potentially 1000s.
Scientifically valid and user-friendly
We have customisable processes for group decision-making for 10s or 100s – potentially many 1000s! – of people to participate in, depending on what you want to do.
Benefits for your clients
Decision-making and prioritization that is:
Benefits for consulting firms (you!)
In addition to what you already do:
Interested in 1000minds for consulting?
Please contact us.