Peer-reviewed articles about environmental management and ethics involving 1000minds.
- T Derkley, D Biggs, M Holden & C Phillips (2019), “A framework to evaluate animal welfare implications of policies on rhino horn trade”, Biological Conservation 235, 236-49
- E de Olde, H Moller, F Marchand et al (2017), “When experts disagree: The need to rethink indicator selection for assessing sustainability of agriculture”, Environment, Development and Sustainability 19, 1327–42
- S Chhun, V Kahui & P Thorsnes (2015), “Advancing marine policy towards ecosystem based management by eliciting public preferences”, Marine Resources Economics 30, 261-75
- G Crozier & A Schulte-Hostedde (2014), “Towards improving the ethics of ecological research”, Science and Engineering Ethics, 1-18
- P Graff & S McIntyre (2014), “Using ecological attributes as criteria for the selection of plant species under three restoration scenarios”, Austral Ecology 39, 907-17
- S Chhun, P Thorsnes & H Moller (2013), “Preferences for management of near-shore marine ecosystems: A choice experiment in New Zealand”, Resources 2, 406-38
- P Boyd, C Law & S Doney (2011), “Commentary: A climate change atlas for the ocean” Oceanography 24, 13-16