Make important decisions efficiently, transparently and fairly.
As well as ranking or choosing alternatives according to multiple criteria or objectives, 1000Minds Decision Making can help you with:
- Prioritization – prioritize alternatives and people in a consistent way that’s easily communicated.
- Value for money – compare alternatives’ value for money (e.g. projects, investments) and allocate resources.
- Group decision-making – include as many participants as you like, potentially 1000s.
1000Minds implements our patented PAPRIKA method, which, as well as being scientifically valid, is very user-friendly (see our awards). 1000Minds is fast and scaleable – e.g. depending on your application, potentially 1000s of people can participate.
1000Minds is useful in all sectors, including health, government, business and nonprofit – see our case studies and publications. We can also build or help you build customised decision-support solutions.
Multi-Criteria Decision-Making (MCDM)
- Alternatives (or individuals) being considered by decision-makers
- Criteria by which the alternatives are compared
- Weights representing the relative importance of the criteria
Most decision-making applications involve the process represented below, at least implicitly. 1000Minds is especially useful at the “Model building” and “Challenging thinking” stages.
(Reproduced from Belton & Stewart, 2002, Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis: An Integrated Approach.)
How 1000Minds works
Learn more from this simple guide.
Or build your own decision models from scratch.