Peer-reviewed articles about marketing research involving 1000minds.
- M Mirosa, Y Liu & P Bremer (2020), “Determining how Chinese consumers that purchase Western food products prioritize food safety cues: A conjoint study on adult milk powder”, Journal of Food Products Marketing 26, 358-71
- T Phan, P Bremer & M Mirosa (2020), “Vietnamese consumers’ preferences for functional milk powder attributes: A segmentation-based conjoint study with educated consumers”, Sustainability 12, 5258
- C Parsad, C Chandra & S Suman (2019), “A product feature prioritization-based segmentation model of consumer market for health drink”, International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences 10, 70-83
- R Wijland, P Hansen & F Gardezi (2016), “Mobile nudging: Youth engagement with banking apps”, Journal of Financial Services Marketing 21, 51-63
- R Wijland, P Hansen & F Gardezi (2016), “Economic psychology applied to business: Designing a mobile-banking app”, EcoNZ@Otago 37, 12-14
- PY Lee, K Lusk, M Mirosa & I Oey (2015), “An attribute prioritization-based segmentation of the Chinese consumer market for fruit juice”, Food Quality and Preference 46, 1-8